1. Go to a drive-in movie.
2. Travel to all 50 states.
3. Run a 50-miler.
4. Write and publish a book.
5. Graduate with my Master’s degree.
6. Bake a pie from scratch.
7. Go rock climbing.
8. Visit Yosemite National Park.
9. Visit Glacier National Park.
10. Ride in a hot air balloon.
11. Visit Duplin’s Winery in North Carolina.
12. Visit Dogfish Head’s brewery in Deleware.
13. Hike New River Gorge in West Virginia.
14. Go to a country concert.
15. Hike in Grayson Highlands.
16. Buy a house and keep it up.
17. Learn to actually drive stick.
18. Vegas. Enough said.
19. Mountain bike the Southern Traverse trail.
20. Learn to speak Spanish.
21. Successfully keep a daily gratitude journal.
22. Find a church and attend regularly.
23. Attend a music festival.
24. Get my machete sharpened (bought it in Guatemala and its super dull).
25. Read one book a month (side note: read the LOTR series).
26. Learn to eat cleaner.
27. Cook at least one new recipe a week.
28. Go to a shooting range.
29. Learn astrology.
30. Never settle for a job that I do not love.